- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- 3 medium Zucchini (spiralized)
- 6 slices Bacon (cooked, cut into small pieces or crumbled)
- 1 1/2 cup Grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup Fresh basil (cut into ribbons)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper, until emulsified.
- In a large bowl, combine the spiralized zucchini, chopped bacon, halved grape tomatoes, and fresh basil. Toss with the dressing. Serve immediately.