- 4 cups oats
- 1 cup nuts (almonds, pumpkin seeds, pistachios, peanuts, sunflower seeds, chia seeds) There are so many options!!!
- 1 tsp flavoring (vanilla or almond)
- 1/4 cup sweet (honey, maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup fat (coconut oil)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (blueberries and dried banana are my fav!!)
- 1 tbsp favorite spice (cinnamon, pumpkin spice)
- Combine wet ingredients.
- Mix with dry ingredients.
- Spread on tray with parchment paper
- Bake @ 350 until golden — about 30 min stirring occasionally.