ARE YOU TAKING CARE OF YOUR BODY?
Are you struggling to get through your day because of headaches, an achy body or mid and low back pain while playing with your kids? Is it hard to pick up your kids?
As a new mom, I am starting to realize how much stress we put on our bodies by just taking care of our kids. It is very important to take care of ourselves so we can be at our best for our little ones! Think about how we hold kids, play with kids, sleep with kids, nurse your baby, etc. We are usually not putting our own bodies in the best positioning.
Our focus is corrective NeuroStructural Chiropractic care. We help many people with the issues mentioned above. Corrective care helps your body adapt to every day stressors to help you have a better day — feeling better, more energy, and making memories with your loved ones!
Spicy Sriracha Crab and Cucumber Salad
- 1 large cucumber
- rice vinegar, to taste
- 4 oz quality (cooked) jumbo lump crab meat
- 1 TBSP homemade or store-bought mayo
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce, plus extra to taste
- 1/2 an avocado, sliced
- a pinch of salt
- 1-2 tsp toasted sesame and/or chia seeds
- 1 TBSP panko breadcrumbs (optional; skip for paleo/GF)
- First peel the skin from your cucumber.
- Next, use a spiral slicer or a vegetable peeler to turn that super refreshing veggie into even more refreshing noodles.
- Drizzle the noodles very lightly with rice vinegar. You can skip this step if you're not a fan of vinegar or acidity; I've had the dish both ways and find it delightful regardless.
- Next, use a fork or your fingers to shred the crab.
- Combine with mayo and sriracha and set atop the noodles.
- Top with sliced avocado.
- Garnish with sesame/chia seeds and optional panko and dig in!